Saturday, October 26, 2013

What to wear for a photo shoot - two looks - ten minutes - AKA 2 in 10.


What should I wear?  How can I get as many looks as possible in as short a time as possible?

The answer is simple: build your outfit in layers.  Start with a few basics - and swap out items like necklaces for a scarf; heels for boots or flats;  change the earrings and toss on a jacket or cardigan.

Be sure to check out my page on Pinterest to view what I'm talking about!

What to wear for a quick photo shoot.

Here is one outfit that I put together, reflecting a great versatile style:
How would I start the session?
Basics  - jeans, belt, boots, and tee.  Pop on the glasses.  Add scarf.  Add jacket.
Full body - crop in - head shots - and back to full body.





My Style - by Park City Photographers

No comments: